I’m all for photos this week!
For this one, let’s go down the memory lane! I left France only a week ago, but I felt like I left it in July when I went back home. Obviously France was not the same without my friends in our student residence. I had such a blast last year and I appreciate every laugh, story, joke, meal, beer and fun. Here are my top 10 memories of France.
- Lyon was the first city I arrived in France. It was the city that made me think “I’m gonna love it here!“, Lyon boosted my mood and confidence for a first-timer travelling alone to France.
- Food is essential to me, not only does it eliminate my frown, it also makes me a happier and friendlier person. Trust me, it makes THAT much difference, ask my friends! So when I met a certain crepes, I knew I would be smiling most of the time in Nantes.
- Then after crepes, I got addicted to cidre. The cidre in Nantes is definitely addictive, don’t blame me!
- I met my friend from England after nine years! I was so happy to see her, definitely one of those treasure moments.
- Everyone should go to a carnival at least once in their life, I went twice in Nantes, a day and night carnival. I was baffled to see the crowd and was more excited to hear endless music and confetti.
- Montmartre in Paris is my favourite hang out place in Paris. And I love staring at street painters doing their thing in the quartier.
- I took a trip to a little town called St. Emilion near Bordeaux. It’s a tiny village but full of charm…and wine!
- I am also proud to say that I’ve kayaked through the river Erdre.
- Did I tell you I LOVE food? I met the most delicious chocolate chip cookies in my entire life in France, the Bonne Maman Sablés tout chocolat.
- Last but not least, I will miss the birthday celebrations I have with my friends in our ickle room in Nantes.
Ah France! So sad to say au revoir to you but I believe we’ll be seeing each other pretty soon! À bientôt!